Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Board Members

Ladies,

Please remember that we need to fill board posistions. I am more than willing to steop up as president again. At first I wasn't sure if I was capable, I have been feeling like I have been letting PWOC down, but Ruby made a good point to me last night. Your first year is good practice for setting your up for a second year. Thanks Ruby!!

I am not sure how Riley or Rhonda feel about staying on the board for a second year, but I hope they do. Rhonda you have been wonderful at looking after our money. Riley, you have been amazing at getting us involved in the chapel.

There are three posistions that desperately need filling. Secretary, Hospitality, and our vice president (not sure if it is 1st or 2nd) who is our spritual life leader.

Personally I would like to nominate Alicia as our hospitality chair. After the joyous response from the care baskets I feel like she is the right person to fill this need.

Again, just pray about this and go where the Lord leads you.

No comments: